Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Application for Governor Punjab -A specimen

Assalam o Alaikum

 Respected,

 Mian Nawaz Sharif,Mian Shahbaz Sharif,Mian hamza Shehbaz Sharif

I hope this letter finds you in the best of your professional health.
Mr.Prime minister you know I am a hardworking political player.I have always admired your personality  and your governance style.Through a T.V ticker I came to know that Governor Punjab Ch.Sarwar has resigned .Mr.Prime minister ,I just want to say that the gibberish he uttered amid-st leaving the office is baseless.Being a citizen of Pakistan,I can safely say that under your premiership we have progressed by leaps and bounds.Education standard already skyrocketing.There’s a noticeable reduction in load shedding.Cessation in corruption.
What Ch.Sarwar said regarding poor governance is lousy and absolute nonsense.He was an inconsiderate imbecile guy.He was from british labour part that’s why he was simply unaware of local politics.Mr.Prime minister I would love to show my allegiance with PMLN .Being a thorough professional I would like to offer my services for governorship.
I must say in advance that I will be benign to your monarchy.I know Pakistan is facing humongous problems and you are the one who can solve the issues faced,so I will not block your way.Moreover chief minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif is my ideal.I always keep his passport size photograph in my wallet
Dear Majesty,
I would like to say that being a governor I will definitely nag at opposition particularly the self proclaimed change agent Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf.I feel severe pain when I see information minister sitting alone bashing Imran Khan.I will share his responsibility so he can better handle the ministry.I will never ever become a guarantor regarding long march in future if Dr.Tahir ul Qadri returns back the next season.I will not ask for electoral reforms and investigation.I have a deep rooted experience regarding local politics and you know after all politics is local.
Moreover I have a well established business outside Pakistan so how can I criticize yours.I am not a lawyer and so will not go into legalities regarding official matters.Being a governor I will only attend meetings and will call on delegations.Regarding official summaries to be signed by me,I am pledging myself in advance.I have already ordered two stamps with my signatures engraved .You need not worry about my approval.You can do it yourself with those stamps and Lastly I am a foodie I promise when you will come to governor house,you will be served with Nehari in breakfast and hareesa in lunch and for Chief Minister Punjab,I assure the food will be hot and cold respectively and most respectfully.

Kindly pay my greetings to all the sharif family and specially to those who matter

Profound Regards
An aspirant


No comments:

Post a Comment